Perfect timing! Today we had a bit of a Halloween party at our favorite Thursday spot - Gymboree!
I've written about our dinosaur song before, but in case you forgot, you can find it here. He was really making my heart roar today! Steven even took a little time off work to stop by our apartment when he found out that Jackson had his costume on.
The cutest thing about this costume? Jackson's sweet little tail wiggling back and forth as he crawled around.
First we went to lunch with a bunch of Jackson's friends from Gymboree and their Mommies (and a Daddy!). I love that we're making friends at Gymboree - everything is more fun when you have someone to laugh with. Two of the other kids in the group even share Jackson's birthday (which is coming up... I can't believe he'll be a year old soon!).
I think the kids probably felt like they were celebrities today, not that any of them are used to VIP treatment. There were cameras EVERYWHERE throughout the entire class. Parents taking photos of their kids, each others' kids... it was a photo frenzy! My mother-in-law even brought her fancy new camera... I can't wait to get my hands on those photos. Jackson was the only dinosaur, but some of the other kids were dressed up as ladybugs, poodles, a frog, a witch, a few monkeys, a bunny, and even a pirate! Jackson's other costume is a pirate, but that one is much more cumbersome, so I thought it best to go with the dinosaur (since he couldn't wear his costume in his car seat - silly bulky tail!). The boy wearing the pirate costume was named Jack too!
"Hey guys!! I love Halloween! I can't wait until I can have candy! My mom says that chocolate is her favorite. Maybe I'll share my candy with her this year."
Gymboree days are the best. Especially when little dinosaurs are involved. :)
5 comments:
Oh my He is the cutest thing!! I just love the one of him crawling! Sooooo precious!
oh my goodness, these pictures are so cute!! He is the cutest little dinosaur!!
HOW ADORABLE! :0) What a happy little dino!
So cute!! Thanks for your sweet comment, we are so excited! :) Have fun with your little trick-or-treater on Saturday!
What a cute dinosaur!
Post a Comment