Here is a little survey about my pregnancy that I got from Kelly's Korner. She is one of my favorite mommy-bloggers.
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 14 Weeks
Size of baby: According to BabyCenter, 3 1/2 inches long (about the size of a lemon) and 1 1/2 oz.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: At the last check-up I had gained 2 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: I haven't gotten out any actual maternity clothes yet... but I did buy 4 pairs of sweatpants and I have been alternating between them and using a ponytail holder to keep my jeans in play.
Gender: Still waiting to find out!!
Movement: I felt the baby while I was lying on the floor, playing with Jackson.
Sleep: Not a lot had changed...
What I miss: I really miss drinking wine!
Cravings: Chocolate, as always. My egg aversion from the first trimester (and first pregnancy) has gone away. Most of the cravings were over after 12 weeks.
Symptoms: I am still more tired than usual, and I sometimes wake up with weird pains in my abdomen. Mostly though, I am feeling good!
Best Moment this week: Visiting my friend Amy, who just delivered her first baby (a boy!) a week ago. Not only did I get to catch up with her and meet her husband and son, I also got a little preview of what our life will be in 6 short months!
I know it's really popular to post pregnancy progress photos, but I don't really like having pictures taken of my belly... especially in this "is she pregs or did she just have too much ice cream" phase (BTW: the answer is "both").
Recently, I just can't stop thinking/talking about how much we are going to love this baby. Of course, I already love our baby, but I know that as we get to know more and more about him or her, and give him or her a name, our love will only grow and grow.
1 comment:
Hi Ally,
We are so happy for you all. I knwo that Jackson will love to have someone to play with, even if he seems jealous or uninterested at first. Emi and Isaiah are the best of friends (most of the time)! I keep waiting to hear if you are having a girl because if you do, Emi was born 4 days after your due date and everything should be in season. I will go through what I have and pass some stuff down and I even have some new things she never even got a chance to wear! Take care and we will put up some pics of our little one as soon as he/she arrives, (which could be any day now!)
Post a Comment