Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 16 Weeks
Size of baby: According to BabyCenter, 4 1/2 inches long (about the size of an avocado) and 3 1/2 oz.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Still 2 pounds! I can't believe it though, my belly feels so big!
Maternity Clothes: Still not in maternity clothes, but I think it is just a matter of time.
Gender: We will find out on March 18!! I am so excited AND nervous!
Movement: Yes! I was lying on the couch one night and felt the baby move, so I asked Steven if he wanted to feel. He felt Baby H2 moving around for the first time!!
Sleep: I always want more.
What I miss: Jeans that fit! Hahaha.
Cravings: Still ice cream, and oddly, eggs (which I had a major aversion to during my first trimester with both kids)! Last night I had a crazy craving for sushi, especially the rice. Steven called Nakamoto and picked up my favorite - Chirashi! Yum!
Symptoms: Still tired, but also super-neurotic about cleaning and defeating the endless supply of dog hair, yuk! I guess nesting has struck VERY early.
Best Moment this week: Had a check-up with the doctor and we finally have a date to find out if our little baby is a boy or a girl! Even though I would love love love a girl, I know we will be thrilled no matter what.
1 comment:
Yay, 16 weeks!! I can't wait until you guys find out what you're having!
Love the updates and man o man do I feel you about the dog hair. I'm not pregnant but sometimes I feel like if I am not OCD about it, it will take over the house!
Post a Comment