Every Sunday we go to church. We used to go to service and then teach Sunday School, but with a toddler and a newborn, we're just thrilled to get out of the house early enough to teach!
I teach 11th grade Sunday School and Steven teaches 12th. We started teaching these students when they were in 9th and 10th grades. I remember the first few weeks were tough and I thought we'd never get to know them. Then, the grades split and we had just the 10th (now 12th) graders and we loved it! At the end of the year, no one was available to teach the 9th-becoming-10th grade kids for the summer, so I volunteered. These students are such a blessing in our lives.

Of course, Jackson thinks he runs the whole church. He's there every Sunday, plus on Monday and Wednesday for preschool. We're so lucky to have a place where our family fits so perfectly.
So I wanted to get a picture of our kiddos before church - ha! Suffice it to say, I will NEVER have a career in child photography. Maybe I can learn how to photoshop the good pictures of each child together. The one picture where Jackson looks adorable is the only picture where Brenna looks like she's about to sneeze. I always go back to the same thought - every day with young kids is an adventure!
...and how blessed we are by this sweet-faced little girl and her hilarious big brother.
2 comments:
Alison, they are so cute! I can't wait to meet Brenna next time we're in town. She is precious! Hope you're doing well!
precious precious! sweet Brenna, who sleeps every single time I see her.. LOL
Post a Comment