Having an almost-three-year-old in the house just cracks me up. Here are some of the things Jackson has said lately (that I don't want to forget!!)
while I was nursing Brenna:
"No, baby Brenna! No eat my Mommy!"
In the car:
Jackson: "Ow! Baby Brenna hit me!"
In the car:
Jackson: "Ow! Baby Brenna hit me!"
Mommy: "Baby Brenna hit you?"
Jackson: "Yes! Brenna hit me!"
Mommy: "Come on Jackson, that is B.S."
Mommy: "Come on Jackson, that is B.S."
Daddy: "You need to watch your language in front of Jackson." (this one is worth a laugh on it's own)
Mommy: "Sorry Jackson, B.S. means Big Stinky."
Jackson: "BIG STINKY DIAPER!!! Hahaha stinky poo-poo!!"
Mommy: "Yep, stinky poo-poo, that's actually pretty much what it means."
Daddy: (rolls eyes)
While I was getting ready in the morning (points to my necklace)
Jackson: "That yours, Mommy?"
Mommy: "Yes, that is my necklace."
Jackson: "Daddy give you?"
Mommy: "Yes, Daddy gave it to me for my birthday."
Jackson: "NO!!! GO MA'S HOUSE!!"
Mommy: ???!?!?!?
Later that day:
Jackson: "See all my friends at play park, then birthday party Ma's house!" (I still don't know how he made this jump from a necklace to Ma's house)
Mommy: "Sorry Jackson, B.S. means Big Stinky."
Jackson: "BIG STINKY DIAPER!!! Hahaha stinky poo-poo!!"
Mommy: "Yep, stinky poo-poo, that's actually pretty much what it means."
Daddy: (rolls eyes)
While I was getting ready in the morning (points to my necklace)
Jackson: "That yours, Mommy?"
Mommy: "Yes, that is my necklace."
Jackson: "Daddy give you?"
Mommy: "Yes, Daddy gave it to me for my birthday."
Jackson: "NO!!! GO MA'S HOUSE!!"
Mommy: ???!?!?!?
Later that day:
Jackson: "See all my friends at play park, then birthday party Ma's house!" (I still don't know how he made this jump from a necklace to Ma's house)
1 comment:
So cute!! I like the "no eat my mommy" the best! :)
Post a Comment