Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Vegetable

We're having a fun Wednesday at home, staying around the house and relaxing with toys and art projects and maybe the teeniest bit of TV.

So often I forget to write down the things Jackson says that make me laugh. This afternoon, Jackson was playing in the wagon my parents gave us. Actually, I wanted a red wagon for Jackson and Brenna and when I told my mom, she pointed out that they had the one we had when we were kids. I brought it home, made pillows and a pad for them to sit on, and Steven helped me add seat belts (because I'm over-protective).

Jackson telling his animals and one vegetable to say cheese. He tapped each of them on the head and said "cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese."

Jackson wheeled the wagon into the living room and I asked him "Are those your kiddos? Are you taking them for a ride?" and he responded "No Mama, these are animals." I pointed out that he had a cucumber in the wagon too and he responded "No Mama, that's a vegetable." Haha, my bad.

Smile starting to droop because I am taking too many pictures.

If I remember correctly, this is their spaceship and the are heading to outer space. Don't worry, he made it home in time for dinner, which will not include cucumbers.

No comments: