Friday, March 6, 2009

New York, New York!

The last time I was in New York (and the first time!) Steven and I were on our honeymoon! We went to 2 Broadway shows, stayed a block away from Times Square, went shopping at Bloomingdale's (siiiigh), played in FAO Schwartz, saw the Statue of Liberty, and visited the World Trade Center site. I don't care if people roll their eyes at us for "doing the tourist thing" (which many New Yorkers have), WE HAD THE TIME OF OUR LIFE!!! It was perfect. Loved it!

So this weekend, I'm packing my bags and jetting off to New York City to see my sister and do the non-tourist stuff. She's a senior at Pratt Institute and her senior art show is this Monday and Tuesday. Yaaaay! My parents and my Uncle & his wife are going as well. We're all so proud of her! In the mean time, Steven and Jackson are going to have a boy's weekend without me.

Anyways, I guess it's time to get packing!

No comments: