Anyway, here is my 24-week update!!
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 24 Weeks
Size of baby: According to BabyCenter, one foot long (about the size of an ear of corn) and just over one pound.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Not sure, but I will find out tomorrow at my 24-week appointment.
Maternity Clothes: I am still wearing regular jeans and the Bella Band a couple times a week, but since I went to Old Navy and bought two pairs of (cute!!) maternity jeans last week, I have been wearing mostly maternity clothes. My shirts are split - sometimes maternity, sometimes not.
Gender: It's a..... GIRL!!!!
Movement: Lots of kicks!! I was right when I said that they would be uncomfortable soon, I have had a few kicks to the bladder that have made me go a little cross-eyed already. I still love feeling her kick and move around in my belly. She kicked Jackson yesterday when I was lifting him into the car - sibling rivalry already!
Sleep: Still pretty good. I am still sleeping on my stomach some, but Baby B doesn't seem to mind.
What I miss: These days, the only thing I am really denying myself is alcohol, so I guess I miss that. It's nice having lower dinner bills when I go out though - drinks are costly!
Cravings: This week I am craving Starbucks' Old-Fashioned Donuts and all things with sugar in them. Yum.
Symptoms: My hormones are out of wack. I feel like my emotions are all over the place, but Steven is very sweet and supportive. I still cannot stop nesting, but it has migrated from cleaning to shopping. This is not good... but at least I am starting to feel ready.
Best Moment this week: Steven told me last night that he wants to learn how to make bows and braid hair. I think it is so sweet that he is so excited to be a girl-Daddy and I have a feeling that Baby B will be a big-time Daddy's Girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment