Since we live so far from the school, this means we'll probably be moving again when our lease is up. I'm excited about it because, let's face it, I like new things. I think it's so fun to go online and pour over houses or apartments or jewelry or baby items for hours and hours, even if I'll never buy it. I usually make sure to bookmark my choices... "Just in case." To find the apartment we have now, I spent the time I took off from work before Jackson was born to narrow it down to 18 (!!!) apartment complexes in the area. I mapped them on Google Maps with Steven's Office and both of our parents' houses, and we hashed out our top 5. Of those, we visited 3, but loved the first place so much, we decided to forget the rest of the list. Lucky thing too, because the rent on our apartment went up the next day (after we signed the contract - yay!). Now I'm looking for an apartment between Steven's office & the school (he'll be juggling both - yeow!), but not too close to the school because we don't want to try to put Jackson to bed with a raging keggar in the next room. I'm actually leaning towards a house, but our lease isn't up until January 2009, so we have plenty of time to worry about that. For now, it's time to focus on THIS apartment because our household goods come tomorrow. YAY!!!
Monday, February 9, 2009
University of North Texas
Since we live so far from the school, this means we'll probably be moving again when our lease is up. I'm excited about it because, let's face it, I like new things. I think it's so fun to go online and pour over houses or apartments or jewelry or baby items for hours and hours, even if I'll never buy it. I usually make sure to bookmark my choices... "Just in case." To find the apartment we have now, I spent the time I took off from work before Jackson was born to narrow it down to 18 (!!!) apartment complexes in the area. I mapped them on Google Maps with Steven's Office and both of our parents' houses, and we hashed out our top 5. Of those, we visited 3, but loved the first place so much, we decided to forget the rest of the list. Lucky thing too, because the rent on our apartment went up the next day (after we signed the contract - yay!). Now I'm looking for an apartment between Steven's office & the school (he'll be juggling both - yeow!), but not too close to the school because we don't want to try to put Jackson to bed with a raging keggar in the next room. I'm actually leaning towards a house, but our lease isn't up until January 2009, so we have plenty of time to worry about that. For now, it's time to focus on THIS apartment because our household goods come tomorrow. YAY!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment