Since we took some time to rest most of the week, I thought it would be nice to head out to the park with some of Jackson's friends we had missed at Gymboree. Cara's mom suggested story time at the Interurban Railway Museum and then a picnic and some play time. Even though it was a little crowded, story time was a lot of fun! The story teller is a retired teacher and she's very dynamic and does a great job telling the stories. We stuck around to check out the trains and then headed over to the park.
Here are the kiddos after our little picnic. It was a beautiful day outside - perfect picnic weather! There were a bunch of kids at the park, but it didn't seem too crowded. I enjoyed having some adult conversation too - always a plus!
After our picnic, we went to test out the swings! Jackson's never been in a park swing, so it took some getting used to. He was flopped forward for awhile and kept reaching for me, even though I think he enjoyed it. He looked like Superman! I love this picture of Jackson with his sweet shadow.
We had so much fun and I think we'll have to take advantage of this beautiful weather again before the winter weather takes over.
No comments:
Post a Comment