Thursday, July 23, 2009

Digital Scrapbooking

I've been trying (read: putting off) to get in to the digital scrapbooking fad. I love how cute it makes digital pictures/blogs look. So, after some trial-and-error with GIMP (thanks Lauren!), I finally have something to show for it: a "scrapbook style" picture of the cutest little boy on the planet!

In case you want this kit, I got it for FREE from Digi-Designs by Nicole in collaboration with Nibbles Skribbles.



click on the picture to see it full-size!

I think this will be our desktop background until I create another page that's actually the right size for our desktop.

...I almost forgot!! The fonts I used are from Fonts for Peas.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute! Great job!!

Amanda said...

Looks great! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for your sweet comment! I'm feeling pretty good today. :) You guys are so sweet, I can't wait for the preggy-stuff!!