I know I promised more pictures from our busy week, but this has to take precedent! Last night, with my Mom and me as his witnesses, Mr. Jackson took his first step!!! He was leaning up against her couch, and I told my mom to watch (showing her that he can stand without holding on) and suddenly he straightened up, took a second to catch his balance, and took a step forward!! Unfortunately, my mom and I both started screaming (DID YOU SEE THAT?!?! HE TOOK HIS FIRST STEP!! AHHHH!!! JACKSON!!!! AHHHH!!!) and he got completely freaked out and fell down. Oops!
So even though I ruined his big moment, I am SO excited for him!! I am sad that Steven missed it, but he seemed really happy for him when I told him about it later. I just can't believe that only a year ago he was still in my belly! It's amazing how quickly he has changed.
Ok, I promise promise that I'll have the pictures from the rest of our busy week up today. After all, that's what nap time is for, right?
Thursday, September 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
way to go Jackson!
thanks for coming by my blog!
Maybe you could arrange for your buffalos to beat texas today? haha!
I can't wait for the game next weekend it should be a lot of fun!
Your little Jackson is too cute!
Post a Comment