Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My Bouncy Baby Boy!

Here is a video of Jackson enjoying his favorite pastime - bouncing to the music!



This jumper moves from room-to-room a lot because Jackson just LOVES it. It's gradually losing toys as he learns to reach, pull, and shake. We bought it because he wasn't able to hold himself upright without help for more than a few seconds, but he would cry if he was on his back... he wanted to be a stand-up baby! Ever since we've had this though, he wants to be a jumpy baby, so now if I do hold him in a standing position, he'll kick and kick, trying to jump. I swear, little boy never slows down! Lately he's been spending a lot of time on his tummy... so I know it's only a matter of weeks before he starts crawling. Ahhh! The beginning of the end!

I hope you enjoy the video of our Jumper Jackson!

1 comment:

snort1992 said...

awh.
That's sooo cute!
I miss yall tons!