Monday, November 14, 2011

Thankful Challenge - Day 14

Day 14 - I am thankful for my Jackson's third birthday.


Right now I'm watching Jackson give kisses to the Woody doll his Uncle Chris gave him for his birthday. On the way home from school, he told me that he wanted to "go home and play with Buzz," which is a present from his Daddy. Today I am so thankful for this little boy and everything about him. I am thankful for his health, enthusiasm, energy, words, love, and sense of humor. He is so sweet and I just am full of love for him. We had his party yesterday with his family, friends from Gymboree and play group. It was lots of fun and he has asked me all day if he can do it again. I am so happy that he had so much fun at his party - it really made all the planning worth it.

Happy Birthday Jackson!! I can't believe you are already 3 years old!

1 comment:

Kelly Minikus said...

Happy Birthday Jackson! What was the theme of his party? Was it Toy Story?