Day 12 - I am thankful for craft fairs!
For the past three years, my Mom and I have been craft fair buddies. We have our favorites (Plano West Snowflake Bazaar, JJP Pacesetter Bazaar, and Junior League's 'Neath the Wreath) and we also try to find smaller ones that could be fun too. It is so much fun and we always find some unique presents and enjoy spending time together. This Saturday, we also ran into my sister's best friend from elementary school and her mom, my seventh/eighth grade history teacher, and another girl I went to school with from the time I was in Kindergarten until we graduated from high school. I hadn't seen any of them in probably 10 or 15 years! I loved catching up with each of them, and each new person we ran into was such a nice surprise.
Day 13 - I'm thankful for a baby who sleeps through the night.
Brenna really has her Daddy's eyes in this picture! I am so grateful that she sleeps through the night already. She goes to sleep around 9:00 at night and then I wake her up at 11:00 to feed her and we head to bed until the morning. It's so perfect and I feel so much better than before I was getting 8 straight hours of sleep each night. This little baby girl spoils me, she is so sweet and easy-going.
2 comments:
Yay Brenna.. you are getting so big.. that's awesome about the sleeping..makes such a difference huh!! So sorry we could not be there yesterday at Jackson's party... I will give you his gift when I see you at Addison's party.. that is probably the next time I'll see you since I won't be there this friday at playgrp
I'm glad she's letting you rest. Isaac is my most easy- going baby, but right now he is going through a growth spurt and is up at least once at night. I'm looking forward to solid nights of sleep again! I can't believe how Brenna looks more and more like Steven every picture I see of her!
Post a Comment