Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Blogger Baby

Jackson loves any and everything electronic, so naturally he would have an attraction to my lap top. We were watching Baby Einstein together on YouTube (yes I know about all the studies, but he loves it and I figure it's ok a couple times a week) when Steven called, so I sat Jackson down on the floor and angled the laptop towards him while I went to grab the phone.

When I got back, this is what I saw:

Can you tell Daddy dressed him today? Hahaha. I guess Jackson sees Mommy on the computer so much, that he knew exactly how to do it! He even managed to do his first Google search:


I have no idea what it means, but you can be sure this is going in the baby book! Maybe Jackson will become an electrical engineer like his grandfather!

1 comment:

snort1992 said...

hahaha.
This is adorable!