Jackson had some shots yesterday, so he's been a very sleepy boy today. As much as I miss playing with him, his naps are good for my sanity. I have a few hours to myself where I can get things done around the house (ha!), check my emails/blogs online (more likely), and catch up on a little HGTV while fantasizing about the fabulous-yet-affordable magazine-style makeover I'm going to give our new house. I can always hope, right?
Well, as if the parade of toys and clothing throughout the house right now wasn't enough to shatter that dream, see what I found when changing over the laundry....

Do you see him? He's hiding...

You betcha! That's Jackson's favorite bath toy, the frog! How in the world did he end up in Jackson's laundry??
Little boys and their toys.... I guess I should be happy that it's not my cell phone or the remote - two very sought-after items in this house!
No comments:
Post a Comment