So tonight we gave Jackson a bath... and here are some pictures!
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Bath Time!!
I'm still trying to get into this "Stay At Home Mom" role, so I haven't had a lot of time to blog. Most of my time is spent cleaning up the kitchen/living room, doing laundry, feeding Jackson, feeding Steven and I, and playing with Jackson. Guess which "chore" is my favorite.
So tonight we gave Jackson a bath... and here are some pictures!
Getting Clean!! (With a little help from Mommy & Daddy)
Jackson loves the Tigger bathrobe that Aunt Jess sent!
The best part about being a baby - Daddy hugs!!
So tonight we gave Jackson a bath... and here are some pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So cute!!! Miss you guys. Tell Steven that I miss beating him in board games...oh wait...he is the reigning champion! Hope you guys are doing well.
Nate
Post a Comment