
Today I officially finished my first project since we got to the apartment, much to Steven's (wallet's) excitement. In Japan we only had one bathroom because families with up to 3 dependents are given a 2 bed, 1 bath apartment. Our new apartment has 2 bathrooms, to which Steven said "You mean I don't have to wait for the toilet? Awesome!" Haha, it's the little things in life...
So since we already had a bathroom set for the master bath (that we couldn't use in Japan b/c it clashed with the tile), I got to go buy a whole new set for Jackson's bathroom! Three Targets, one Lonestar Kids & Baby and a Babies R Us later... the bathroom is finished!!

I'm pretty proud of how it turned out.... can you tell what the theme is? I decided to take one "jungle animal" from Jackson's room theme and use it in the bathroom. Ok, I lied, really I went to Target and planned to do penguins, but the monkeys were cuter. Since the shower has a glass door, I couldn't use a shower curtain, so I got these wall decals instead. It just looked so empty with no decoration on that end of the bathroom.
So my next step is to tackle the nursery. My best friend from college, Jess, and her boyfriend, Chris, are coming to visit us next weekend, so I hope I can pull the house together by then!
3 comments:
awhhh.
It's sooo cute!
It looks great! I love it!
OH MY GOSH!!! I WANT JACKSON'S BATHROOM!!!
Post a Comment