Steven got sick from food poisoning this weekend (yuk!) so after a thrilling Sunday of "hurry up and wait," at a clinic and a hospital, he got to spend today at home, relaxing, and feeling like junk.
Unfortunately, I do not sleep very well when I'm stressed, therefore I'm blogging!
http://www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/01/26/california.octuplets/index.html
Check that link out. Holy moly, having one baby is enough!
Ok, I am completely without direction right now. I'm going to try sleeping once more and if all else fails, I just found a new Disney show on iTunes. Mmmmm I love the Disney channel.
Will blog soon about Jess & Chris' visit, as well as a blessed event I caught on camera last week. In the meantime, please keep Steven in your thoughts & prayers. He's having a tough time & generally feeling icky.
FAQs About Our New Floors
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment