Recently, Mr. Jackson has REALLY been into lights. He sometimes cries if I don't lift him up on my shoulder so he can look around. His favorite toy right now is the Fisher Price "Rainforest Melody & Lights Deluxe Gym" (see left - no that's not Jackson in the picture) because it has lights that blink with the music. He will lie there and just be fascinated by the colors and patterns. It's amazing to watch. It also gives me about 20-30 minutes to get things done around the house. One nice thing about not working is that our house is much tidier than it was in Yokosuka. Especially when I was pregnant, I had a hard time coming home and cleaning up after having been at work all day. All I wanted to do was zone out and watch some TV. Anyways, Jackson's other favorite light is at my parents' house. They have this lamp that hangs in the TV/Gameroom that's been there as long as I can remember. It has to be Jackson's Moving in to the apartment is going well! I tackled Jackson's bathroom first, and now it's covered in cute, playful monkeys. Tomorrow Steven is going to build his crib (yay!) so then I'll probably start in on the nursery. I can't do too much quite yet because my best friend from college, Jess, and her boyfriend, Chris, are coming to visit us!! Jess hasn't seen Jackson yet (except back in May when he was in my belly) and I haven't met Chris in person, so it's going to be a lot of fun to get together with them!! Jess and I always have a blast when we're together, and Steven will be relieved to finally have an ally.
Well, Jackson is passed out in my lap and Steven is passed out on the couch... do you think they're hinting at me? I guess it's time to go to bed, but before I go, here's a picture of my favorite little boy having a cuddle with his Daddy.
Good Night!
1 comment:
Sweetness...I bet Jackson is gonna be obsessed with fireworks like me when he grows up....just dont let him play too close to the house!
Post a Comment