Today, Ally and I went to church to teach our Sunday School classes. However, I had to leave early to attend the Hamilton Park Methodist Church, with my confirmand. I am a confirmation partner this year so part of the curriculum is to attend different services. So my confirmand and I had a good time till I realized that I had Ally's car keys in my pocket. So after the 2 hour service, we rushed back to the church to find Ally and Jackson playing in the hallway. I was expecting her to be upset but she was a really good sport about it.
After we had a free lunch on the youth group, thanks FUMC Allen, we headed over to Ally's parents house. She left her phone over there yesterday. By the time we got back to our house, I had a passed out boy and an exhausted preggers. Ally took a nap until I forced her out of bed, because we had to get back to the church to teach, "Gross, Scary Bible stories." It was a fun lesson but I was a little long-winded. It probably is a good think that I am not a pastor or else my congregation would walk out every week. Ally and I decided to hang out with the youth for dinner. We really miss our youth group in Japan, but we are really happy to be serving in our local church now.
So long story short, we had an exhausting day and we are all ready for bed. I hope this counts for Ally's New Year Resolution.
No comments:
Post a Comment