Thursday, January 20, 2011

Wednesday

Ok, so I fell asleep without blogging again!! Ahhh, I could blame it on the pregnancy, but really, that excuse only lasts so long.

So today will be a two-fer!

Wednesday morning Jackson had school (yay!) and he had a great day. Unfortunately, at the end of the day, when I came to pick him up, he had just busted his lip. Poor kiddo! We got him cleaned up and he was back to himself in no time.

For dinner, we met up with Daddy for tacos at Tin Star - yum. Jackson loved having dinner with Daddy, but he was sad when we had to leave and go home without him.

I love how much Jackson loves his Daddy and asks for him all the time. He also has been asking for my Mom and Dad almost every time we get in the car - it's so cute. We are so blessed to have both sets of Grandparents nearby.

No comments: