Saturday, January 22, 2011

A Note for my Littlest One

Hey Kiddo,

Just wanted to let you know that we are already head-over-heels in love with you and we pray for you almost every night. Daddy will put his hand on my tummy and talk to you and we are so excited for the day we can actually hold you in our arms. We won't always be the perfect parents (but I guess you already knew that - sorry about the double helping of coffee today), but I can promise that we will try and we will always love you.

You have a big brother named Jackson. I know that you will probably fight with each other some times, but he will take care of you and I know you will love each other.

Daddy is waiting for me to go to bed, so I better wrap this up. We love you! Stay safe, sweet one.

Love, Mommy

No comments: