Monday, January 10, 2011

One of those Days


I'll be honest, today was boring... and I didn't take any pictures.

Here is a picture of Jackson from Christmas at my parents' house:


I had a hard time going to sleep last night. We went to bed around 11:00 and I couldn't get to sleep until after 1:15. Ughhh. So, this morning, I woke up around 8:30 (sweet hubs got up with Jackson so I could sleep in) and checked to make sure that preschool was cancelled (it was). At that point, I should have gone back to bed, but instead I told Steven to go take a shower and that I would take a nap after that.

Finally, I went to take a nap when Jackson did (at 12:45) and didn't wake up until 4:00. Wow! I guess I must have been exhausted.

This evening I had a P.E.O. meeting. It was great to get dressed up (anything but jeans + jewelry = dressed up) and out of the house. I always love seeing everyone and joking around during the meeting.

No comments: