Gymboree is one of Jackson's favorite activities - he gets to climb, run, squeal, and see his friends. I love it too because I can just let him go and be a kid without worrying whether or not he is disturbing anyone.
Today, the sweetest thing happened.
Jackson has always been very independent, but today he came over and took my hand and asked me to run with him around the mat. He grabbed my hand and said "Mama, go!" We had so much fun running around the mat together, and he held my hand the entire time. It makes me think that one day, not too far off, he won't want to hold my hand and he'll get upset when I walk him to his class and kiss him goodbye in front of his classmates.
For now, I'll try to remember that I'll miss these days when he's older.
No comments:
Post a Comment