Jackson, here is what you looked like a year ago:
This toy box held most of your toys, but has since been thrown out because you used it to climb. We painted the wall tan (same color as we had around the fire place in this picture) and bought curtains and bamboo blinds for the window. We also finally gave in in March and got you a much-needed hair cut. I held on to those sweet ear-curls for so long!

Your friend Emma-Grace gave you this book for Christmas at our book exchange! I can't believe how little you were. I think your shirt is size 18-24 months (and look how big it was!!) and you sweatpants were 12-18 months.
...and this is what you look like today!! Now, your hair has really filled in, you can speak SO MANY words, and you wear a size 2T, which fits pretty perfectly. I can't believe how much you have changed in only a year!
No comments:
Post a Comment